I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Great job Danielle! Your passion for this topic is shown through your depth of research and the standard of your end product. Social change is a huge topic but you have done a great job choosing your big and supporting question. Your next job is to use a range of texts to help you with your research.
Great job Danielle! Your passion for this topic is shown through your depth of research and the standard of your end product. Social change is a huge topic but you have done a great job choosing your big and supporting question.
ReplyDeleteYour next job is to use a range of texts to help you with your research.