Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 2
|
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
|
| The work I am proud of is getting my a ball about me done and getting it put up on the wall just in time. And something else is being able to solve a maths problem and it ended up being right which made me believe in myself and I tried another one, but even though I got it wrong, I tried again. |
What challenged me over last two weeks?
|
| Something that challenged me over the last two weeks was probably the maths challenge because I'm not very good at maths but luckily my Dad is and he helped me with the problems which got me the first maths challenge correct! |
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
|
| How I overcame this challenge is I asked for help and my parents helped me with the maths challenge and even though I got the first bit wrong by myself, Dad helped me get it right! |
What is my personal goal for next week?
|
| My personal goal next week is to try to get the maths challenge right all by myself without help and ask my Mum or Dad to see if it is right but if it's not, they will help me get it right! |
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
|
| I achieved this by greeting my teacher Miss Lamond and greeting my friends and other people they I don't know or people in the school and in the classroom. |
I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 7 February 2018
Danielle's Weekly Reflection 2018
Labels:
2018,
Miss Lamond,
Term 1,
Weekly Reflection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment